- See you in the 2015 Season!!
- U12B Classics win Gold at Lower Mainland Cup Also the Provincial BRONZE medalists!!!
- U14B Classics take BRONZE at the Lower Mainland Cup Another great showing from the U14B Classics at the 2014 Lower Mainland Cup!!
- Junior Classics looking un-BEAR-ably cute in Burnaby Junior Classics win Cheer competition at the Mite Championships in Burnaby
- U16B Classics off to Provincials The U16B get ready for a big road trip up to Prince George for the 2014 Provincials
- U19C District Champion Raiders After a hard fought victory Ridge Meadows in the final the Raiders emerged victorious!
- U14C District Champion Coquitlam Chaos After going undefeated in Districts the Chaos are off to Ridge Meadows for Provincials
- U18B Pitch Black on their way to Provincials The Pitch Black will represent Coquitlam in Abbotsford
- U14B Classics heading to the Provincials U14B Classics heading to North Delta on July 11-13th, 2014!
In our pursuit of making Coquitlam Minor Softball a first class asssociation we are proud to announce the appointment of Jenny McKellar to the newly created Technical Director position. Jenny will be responsible for coordinating our grass roots programs including our Afterschool Program, Learn to Play, Mini Mite, and Mite Select programs. See Jenny’s biography below!
Hi, my name is Jenny McKellar and I am the new Technical Director of Coquitlam Minor Softball Association. I played my minor ball career with the Surrey Storm Rep A organization and received a 2 year scholarship to a Division I Junior College in South Carolina when I graduated high school. In 2013, I played for one season with the Douglas College Royals under head coach Michelle Peters and I am currently pursuing my Bachelors in Physical Education and Coaching with a Specialization in Kinesiology. As well as being the Technical Director, I am also the current student assistant coach with the Women¹s Varsity team at Douglas and a private batting/fielding instructor at Elite Softball Training Centre. My passions are in youth sport participation and athlete development in the aspects of physiology, psychology and emotion intelligence. I look forward to furthering our community engagement and sharing this great sport with participants of all ages.
Please join us in welcoming Jenny to the Coquitlam Minor Softball Association!!
COQUITLAM CLASSICS ONLINE REGISTRATION 2015 IS NOW OPEN!!
|Supermite (2005)||Looking for a couple of players|
|U14B (2001-2002)||Looking for player (see below)|
|JUNIOR B Pitch Black (1996 and older)||FULL|
Coquitlam Classics U-14B
The Coquitlam Classics 2001/2002 U14B team is looking to add another player for the upcoming 2014 – 2015 season. Catcher experience would be an asset. We are currently team training on Wednesday nights with instructor Joni Frei. Coach Frei is a 2005 graduate of Georgia College & State University where she had an outstanding softball career. Joni has coached at all levels including NCAA Division 1 and internationally. Our Saturday morning pitching / catching training will also have Cara Lukawesky assisting the girls. Cara is a recent graduate of SFU where she was named the GNAC Conference Pitcher of the year.
If you are interested in the next level of softball and want to learn from an outstanding supporting cast of coaches please contact co-coaches:
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in any of the spots available!
The Summer camp at Mundy Park wrapped up with 23 eager and enthusiastic attendees. Thanks to Carly, Alison, and Stefani for putting on a great camp! See pics below!
Below is a pic of the players who attended the ‘Between the lines’ camp in Kelowna. No less than 10 Coquitlam players attended and had a great time!!
After an incredible weekend of sun, food, and of course exceptional softball the CMSA was very proud to have hosted the U12B Girls Provincials in beautiful Mundy Park. This event was a huge success thanks to the volunteers and the participants who gave it their all over the 3 days.
After going 2-2 in the Round Robin the U12B Classics roared back on the Monday and captured the GOLD medal at the Lower Mainland Cup! Next stop Provincials at Mundy Park. Congrats to Coach Dave and Coach Tim and to all the girls!
Additionally the U14B Classics took the BRONZE in the Lower Mainland Cup the same weekend! Congrats to coaches Phil, Dan, Jay, Steve, and Ken and the girls!